donderdag 5 april 2012

My break

After writing my blog and updating my website I started again with my encaustic art. Just when I got started Frank, my sweet husband, came home for lunch. Not so good a timing, but it was nice of him to come home during his break. When we were sitting down together, talking, the doorbell rang. It was a package for Frank and I. I expected another parcel, but this was an even better one. A gift from a friend who's in the army working in Kunduz. In two months she'll be back home in Holland, but for now she had sent us a gift. A scarf for me and one for Frank. We never expected to get a gift all the way from Kunduz! How sweet is that!?

After the two surprises, first Frank and then the gift, I went back to my encaustic art to finish my painting. It really looks great. First I started with another painting which wasn't to my liking so I started another one. And then I treated myself to a break, writing... After this writing I can play a game on Facebook, I allow my self to do so. I can be very nice to myself from time to time... So for now I will say: 'See you later!' Although I can't see you at all (if even anyone reads this blog...)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten