donderdag 5 april 2012

My bad habit...

I want to confess something... I have a bad habit, I smoke. No regular cigarettes but , but I role my own cigarettes (I don't know how you call them in English). No, not with anything else in it, just tobacco. Everyone thinks all Dutch smoke weed, but not this girl. In the past I've tried it some times, but I don't like it. It makes your head fuzzy and that's something I don't like. It also smells terrible. But that's what I think of it.
I don't smoke normal cigarettes because my mouth goes dry and I don't like the taste of it. I smoke a brand that's called 'Drum'. When we were on holiday in France we met a English family. It started to get real hilarious some times, because we couldn't find the right words in English for the tobacco we smoke. We call it a 'shaggie' this cigarette you role yourself, but that had a totally different meaning. We were aware of it, but because of some alcohol we just laughed about it. Also the word for sprinkles (the chocolate things you eat on bread, do you know these?) we pronounced the Dutch word in English, 'hagelslag'(this is the Dutch word). We couldn't stop laughing!
And then Vince, the English man, talked about some kind of animal (I can't remember which word it was). Then I had to call my sister back in Holland to ask if she knew what he meant. My sister graduated in English so she would know it and she did.
It was real great meeting these English family and we still keep in touch. One day we went over to them and we had a great time. We went to a small village were some movies were shot, such as Harry Potter and lots more... It was great to walk in the past, because that's what it felt like.

But, I was talking about my bad habit... Well, I don't think I need to say any more about this. Do you?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten