maandag 9 april 2012

The devil...

What would you think if your Tarotcard of the day is the Devil?
I always take it into positive... Yes, that's what I do. Because in something negative there must be something positive. I wrote about this card on my website (too bad it's in Dutch...)
The way I look at this Devilcard is like a warning. It's warns me something bad may happen when I don't watch for it. You know what I mean to say?
Sometimes I say things without thinking. How do you say it in English??? We call it, flapuit... Let's look it up in a dictonary... blabbermouth. I thought it was something like that, but I wasn't sure enough, but now I know.
I try not to say things without thinking, but sometimes your mouth is too fast for your thoughts. It can be bad, but it can also be good. When you think you say the wrong things, maybe people think about the things you said and maybe they can learn from it. And maybe not, then you could have made an enemy... But does this say something about you or the other person? I think it says something about the two of you. Where two people fight two people get hurt (do you say it like that???)
We will see how this day is going to be. But I have to get through this day first. This afternoon we're going to a birthday party in a bar. That means there will be alcoholic drinks involved. And you know what happens when people drink alcohol. People start to be honest... if you like it or not. Even when alcohol runs through your veins you ought to think before you speak and that's the difficult part of it all...
Anyhow, I hope it's going to be a nice afternoon at that birthday. I've done all I have to do for today... I updated my site and wrote this blog. But... there's one more thing... You know about Easter Sunday, but do you have an Easter Monday? We do and it's today. I have to look it up on the internet.
I looked it up and there really is an Easter Monday, but why I don't know. We also have two Christmas days and that's weird too don't you think?
But, let's put all these weird things behind us and just enjoy the day. What do you say?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten