donderdag 5 april 2012

Today... april 5th 2012

Good morning to you all!
This morning is the morning after the day before. Yes, it's true! The day before this morning was a bit emotional, but today I'm feeling a lot better.  One day you're feeling down, the next you're up again! How wonderful life can be.

Today I'm going to ... well, what is it that I'm going to do today??? Right now I'm writing this blog, so that's the first step of beginning the day. The next step, I think, will be writing on my own website. I write down oneliners that I find on my daily calender on the toilet. Yes, that's right, on the wall of the smallest room in our house... When I write down the oneliners I think about the oneliner. Thinking what it means to me. Sometimes they're not so good, but still I have to think about them to write on my website. I don't know if people read my stuff, but to me it's a start of the day. It's something I have to do every day, except the weekends. Then I can skipp a day. But I don't always skipp that day, it depends on how busy or lazy I am.

So, off I go to my oneliner of today... And also my Tarot of today (I forgot to tell you). Every night, just before I go to sleep I take a Tarotcard from the deck. This will be another thing to think about the next day or even the night before. I lay it under my pillow, hoping I dream about it or something. Not really sure why I do it, but it keeps me on track. Really, it's the same as Julie Powell. She's the one who inspired me to write every day. Since I don't like to cook I write about oneliners and Tarot. Thanks to Julie I have a purpose in my own small life. Thank you Julie Powell. ;)

(is my English any good? I hope so! Maybe I'll get better during this year...)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten