vrijdag 6 april 2012

Good Friday...

Today, on Good Friday, I had to work and give people their mail. Yes, I'm a postwoman or how you call it in English. I deliver mail in the old fashion way.
But what does Good Friday mean. I don't even know if you call it Good Friday, but it's a few days before Easter and a day after White Thursday. Why do they call these days Good and White? Today they recall the death of Jesus and yesterday was the last supper. But why call thursday white and friday good. White is because of the cloth over the statues in the church and good... maybe they think about the good words Jesus spoke.
I'm not very Catholic, but I always want to know everything. I am really curious, it's my second nature. There's nothing wrong with being curious, I think. But you can be too curious when you want to know really everything about everyone. Some people know or think they know everything about everybody and then they talk about it with other people. When you're not sure about the things you think you know, you shouldn't talk about it with other people only with the ones concerned are present. Gossiping is one thing I can't stand. Sure, I also talk about people but in a way that when they step into the same room they may hear what I have to say. It's no secret when I talk about other people.

Yesterday, my father in law had to go to hospital, there was something wrong with his heart. Today he got operated and got a pacemaker. Everything is fine now, gladly. Tomorrow he comes back home. This was one thing I also had to share with you.

But for now, I go and change because we have to go to a birthday. It will be the first time the girls are home alone at night. It's a bit scary but for everything there's a first. And staying home alone at night is their first today... Let's hope all goes well. I think it will, because they want us already gone. ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten