zaterdag 7 april 2012

Saturday...

Today is Saturday the day before Easter. Is it called good Saturday or white Saturday? No, I don't think this day has a specific name... Too bad.
We went to visit my father in law, he's back home and looks healthy. That's a good thing.
It's a bit boring today. All I've done is laundry and keeping my webpage up to date.
Yesterday evening we went to a birthday party. We went by bike (yes, we're Dutch, it doesn't cost anything and it's healthy). On the way back home it was raining, but we didn't mind because when we got home we had a little drink and went to sleep but not after we looked in on the girls. They spent their first evening home alone and the house was still there when we got there. Everything cleaned up and they were fast asleep.
This morning the youngest went swimming and the oldest to a game of soccer (also very Dutch, don't you think?)
Now I'm a bit bored and don't know what to do. I want to eat some fries and watch a good movie. So, that's what I think I'm going to do. Eat and watch a movie or something on the television. How BORING, but relaxing... I will be in shape for the Easter bunny to come tomorrow.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten