donderdag 26 april 2012

Here I am again!!!

Because I was too busy I wasn't able to write on this blog. Now I have another site too, excuse me, two sites. The first one I made extra is www.exto.nl (look for my name and you certainly will find me), the second one is on Facebook. Someone on LinkedIn suggested to make a Fanpage on FB, so then I was busy making that one. I just started the fanpage on FB today so there is not a lot to see on it yet www.facebook.com/EricaKantersEncausticArtVerhalen This site also is mostly Dutch, sorry you guys and girls, but you always can use a translator from the internet. I know it's not precise the translation, but then you have an impression. If you want me to translate a specific article, just ask and I will be happy to do so. My English isn't as good as yours, but I will try my best. That's one thing that's sure...

Also I have been busy with my encaustic art. I'm making really big ones this time and I must say, they look great. It's difficult to take a picture of this art, but here you have an impression... The boarding (or... I don't know how to say it, but I mean the wood around my art) is made by Frank, my husband. He's a carpenter so we're great together considering my artwork and his of course.
I didn't put this work on my sites, because this already is bought by a friend. His wife returns home from Kunduz in a week and he wants to surprise her with it. He really loves it, but we're not sure she does. That's why I was making another one today. Different colours... Here's an impression of that one... The picture is not great and I didn't photoshop it yet, so you can see my feet. Hihihi!!!
Whoops, the picture doesn't work on this blog... I don't know what happened, but something's not working right... Too bad. Maybe I'll show you another day.
For now, I'm going to watch some tele... Hotter than my daugther. It's a Dutch program showing some mothers who think they're dressed sexy or hot, but they're not. They are too old to wear the clothes they're wearing. The daugthers obviously don't like it to been seen with their mother.
Whoops, it already started... Sorry, I'm off! I hope I wrote everything down okay, because I didn't check it.
Bye for now!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten