maandag 7 mei 2012

I want to follow more blogs...


Utrecht

Today, once again, I tried to follow other blogs, but I find it very difficult to find them. How can I find interesting blogs??? I know mine is really interesting, ahum, writing about my life in the Netherlands. No, sorry, I don't live in Amsterdam, but I have lived in Utrecht. Utrecht also is a city worth going to. It's Amsterdam, but smaller. I really loved living there, but after eight years I moved to Mallorca with my (past) boy friend. I had a really great time over there even though my boyfriend cheated on me and left me on my own on the island. The next day I had a job and a roof over my head, thank God. 
After another half year I moved to Italy with my next boyfriend. This turned out to be a disaster too, but I enjoyed living in Italy any way. Because I could talk and understand a little Spanish it was easier for me to learn the Italian language. Okay, I'm Dutch, so I'm used to learning other languages. In school I was taught Dutch, of course, English, French and German. I also learned a bit of two ancient languages, Latin and Greek, but I wasn't any good at it. The stories were great I must admit, but it was really difficult to translate those stories. All those words with different meanings that could be used in different ways... It made my head spin.

But enough about my adventures in different countries and with different languages... Is there any one out there who can help me with finding interesting blogs??? I'd love to follow the lives of the American people. I'd love to see what they're up to, how they live their lives.
Please, can you help me???

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten